Đang hot

Music

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 5, 2015

Why Are Young People Mixing Coke With Fanta In Restaurants, And Can It Ever Be Acceptable?

Talk to me, youths.

So. The other day I was out for lunch with my colleague Siraj in Nando's.

So. The other day I was out for lunch with my colleague Siraj in Nando's.

Here's a photo of us together. We don't have photos like this taken every time we go out for lunch and the reason it exists is a long story but I'm glad I have it because during this lunch I made a SHOCKING discovery.

Lynzy Billing / BuzzFeed

On Siraj's side of the table was a glass of Coke. "That looks a bit watered down," I said.

On Siraj's side of the table was a glass of Coke. "That looks a bit watered down," I said.

"No, it's not," he replied. "I've just put some Fanta in it."

I spat my cheeky Nando's everywhere, and asked him what the fuck he was playing at.

"Everyone does it," he replied.

I went back to the office, and attempted to verify his claim. Two people on my desk said they do this and that it was a "thing". Three people said they didn't. What interested me was the fact that the two people who did it were both in their early twenties.

I remember my early twenties. I did a lot of crazy stuff. But this was beyond the pale. Had I stumbled across a new and disturbing youth trend?

There was only one place to take this.

upload.wikimedia.org


View Entire List ›


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét