Đang hot

Music

Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 11, 2014

A High School Coach Responded To Getting Sacked With This Brilliant Taylor Swift Parody Video

He decided to “Shake It Off”.



We just weren't successful enough in the last few years. We didn't win enough games. It's part of the profession. I'm disappointed, but I understand.


I had a great time in my nine years here in Durant. It was a honor and privilege to coach in my home town. I would like to thank everyone for the support, not just me, but the kids in the program. I had a lot of good times.



The former head coach was determined to go out with a bang though and two days after being sacked headed back to his office to pick up his stuff and...


Record a Taylor Swift parody video.



Because why the hell not.


youtube.com




View Entire List ›



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét